Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hello Again.

Wahoo, I have crawled my way back to life again... sorry about a very bloggy absence, I was knocked for six by that nasty virally bug and am only beginning to feel human now. I would say 'normal' but everyone seems to snort whenever I use that phrase. Do you like my little work box above. I have started carting it about in my knitting bag and it has saved so many tangles I can't begin to tell you. During my convalescence I have been playing around with hot air balloon patterns. I am not quite there yet but it is coming along nicely. They just don't seem able to fly yet though...
Making homemade washi tape (origami paper and double sided sticky tape).
And helping out with my cousin's 40th birthday. I thought this was a great little trick to avoid our cutlery getting mixed up - I did use real washi tape though as it is easier to peel off.


It is so lovely to be back and as strange as it sounds, I can't wait to catch up with everyone.

Lots of love,

Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails